Monday, September 24, 2012

Blogging and Tumblr

Hello!



I have for a few months now been on Tumblr, along with here on Blogger.

Can I share a secret?

I don't know what to do with the lot of it.

What is the difference for me? Is one meant for one type of narrative and the other for another narrative? Are they the same thing? They don't feel the same.

Now, at first, I thought Tumblr was more built for shorter and lighter pieces, quickly shot out. That, and reblogs. Lots and lots of reblogs. But I see some long writing pieces. And I see very weighty topics.

So, I am at a loss. And I am stumbling my way through. And at some point, I hop, I will have the logic of where and when things go on my sites. But I still struggle to deal with tags on posts. So let's not hope for too much.

But sometimes I will double post things...for some reason (I'm sure I had a good reason.), I hope people won't mind...I think this is going to get double post...

Must go now, or I might get on to Twitter...you don't want me to go there.



No comments: