Sunday, December 14, 2014

Scheduling in a time of stress and study.



Hey...

Between dealing with classes to train for a new job and illness, late October and most of November proved to be a bit much. Time and energy were not on my side.


And now in December, the final bits of class and training are just overwhelming me. Stress! (Plus they are giving me another job. (That means more duties and responsibility, but not really more power.) So much more stress! And less time.


So for the moment I find my posting, which has been meager will not be up to proper form..yet. I hope around Christmas and New Years I'll have more time to relax and write. And once work starts and the patterns get going, I can better work in writing.

It's annoying, as I have plenty I'd like to write about, but I just can't have it on the plate just right now.


Will write as soon as it is possible. The best this holiday madness.



meow


No comments: