Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Horror of Scheduling,...October?

Ah! Well the last writing plan did not go well.


...Yeah. Something like that.


Life is sometimes just...


And you keep trying, but...


Then life just hits you...


And all you wanted to do was...


Or at least be...


So you get up and leap...


You were sure this time You VS Your Troubles be all...


But instead it's more...


So you just...


And...


Cause it beats...



But what good is that attitude? Sure there have been cock ups.



You have to try again. Try harder. Find inspiration. Find energy. Find goals. Find humor.

Find what matters to you.

And then you...


And you take another go at life. And you keep going even if it is for now...


And...


Sure you may at times feel...


You might wonder...


Life isn't about restarting the game. It's about trying again. No wishing. Action. Activity. Engagement.

And sometimes...


We are human.

Trust me, I know moving forward at all can feel like...


But standing still doesn't help you find what you need. It more readily makes you feel all the more alone.



So, was that long winded enough? Or, picturey enough ?...

At present I've finally, at long last, gotten Season 1 of Sleepy Hollow reviewed. The first episode of the new season will be up soon. Then I can look at the first episode of Gotham.

I had hoped to work on brevity with the new Sleepy Hollow episodes, but episode 1 did not work out like that. But I'll let the season opener slide. I'm going to try better with Gotham, and future Sleepy Hollow. I may have to try something like I was trying with Penny Dreadful. (And I may wait to restart those until November, keep the season going into Winter.)

I can also apply that to new The Horror Of..., it is almost October! I need to get some more quickie horror reviews. I may also post a master links to some of the older In Short reviews.

I have come Halloween related shows I drop reviews as well. There's this one odd 70's Halloween special...You'll have to see.

I also still have the last Friday the 13th review to complete. I had hoped to do it before the 13th of October, so I could then do the Halloween episode...But my guidelines are rather out the window as it is. So I think I'll have the last episode reviewed by the 13th, and do the Halloween episode around Halloween. Makes sense.

Also I am going to be reposting the Treehouse of Horror title sequence pieces from Tumblr onto the blog throughout the months, so we can get to Halloween and cover all 25. I should have the original Treehouse of Horror up tomorrow.

I would like to include Dracula with month, but I end up obsessing over these Universal Horror post that it might take up the month.


No comments: