Mom's Rising points to some of the fast approaching ones on the 9th in:
- District of Columbia
- Florida (Ever voter counts here!)
- Montana (Could we win this? And, Tester could use support.)
- New Mexico
- Ohio (We need you voting here! Also, support from Brown is needed.)
- Pennsylvania (After all the effort by the Republicans to keep you from voting...Are you going to do ALL the work for them? Hell no.)
- Utah (Let's be sure we are heard here.)
You have up to Tuesday to register in these states. We need everyone who can, to register. Then vote, whether it's absentee, early, or at the polls on the big day.
You're asked to get into the booth once every 2 to 4 years to make a difference. And this time around is no different. We are fighting to make a difference in the makeup of the House and Senate (not to mention in your states), there are bad amendments and propositions to challenge (and good ones to support), and a White House to keep out of the hands of Mitt Romney.
And, if you've not registered yet. You have TWO DAYS to act, and make a difference.
Please, do it.