Already Absentee Voting has started in:
- Arkansas (in person), District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana (in person), Iowa, Louisiana (in person), Maine, Maryland, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee (in person), Texas (in person), Vermont, West Virginia (in person), Wisconsin, Wyoming
Already In Person Early Voting has started in:
- Idaho, Iowa, Maine, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Vermont, Wyoming
And this next week voting opens...
On the 8th,
- Absentee Voting starts in California.
- In person Early Voting starts in California
On the 9th,
- Absentee Voting starts in Montana, New Mexico, Oregon (by mail), Utah, Washington (by mail)
- In person Early Voting starts in Indiana, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington
On the 11th,
- Absentee Voting starts in Arizona
- In person Early Voting starts in Arizona
On the 12th,
- Absentee Voting starts in Alaska
I've been thinking. With the all the games being played with voter access, and all the court cases swirling around (Friday, early voting in Ohio became valid again the weekend before the election.), and human error, the dates above or on that page could prove to be out of date.
So, please, check for yourself online (at your county's or state's website) when you have a free moment. Then get voting.