Monday, February 05, 2007

Breaking the Chain

Well, it has been awhile. It has also been a tumultuous time. Surgery, motherboard burnouts, procrastination, travel, murder, pregnancies, doomsday devices...you know, the normal January.

So I wanted to put things in the proper perspective and start things out well as the year started, in the midst of trouble. So I ended up procrastinating and then stories and events came up I wanted to chat about and didn't and somehow that made me procrastinate more.

So, screw it all, time to break that old Chain of mine, where I hold off on something until it vanishes, dies, or slips into a parallel dimension.

I'm back baby.

So, no more excuses to not posts and bring up inane points and topics. Cause I got a load of them.

So happy new year, and what about that Watergate, hmm?

No comments: